Modern and Trendy
Today many builders, homeowners, designers and commercial contractors are also choosing the popular, fully sustainable quartz product for countertops and surfaces. The wide variety of colors and visual texture options allows for more than a few options to match whatever your style may be.
- Rich, vibrant, natural colors in an abrasion-resistant surface
- Extremely durable – Resistant to scratches, chips, and cracks
- Maintenance free – Never have to seal, polish, or recondition
- NSD/ANSI 51 certified for food preparation
- Mold, mildew, and bacteria resistant
- Nonporous and stain resistant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Quartz is the new countertop contender
Although some quartz countertops are actually made of quarried slabs of the natural stone, the new engineered material is actually created through a manufacturing process that mixes approximately 95 percent ground natural quartz with 5 percent polymer resins. The result is a super-hard, low-maintenance, natural stone-look countertop available in a dazzling array of colors. And for many of the homeowners choosing quartz, those virtually unlimited color options are what sold them.